After purchase, you will receive a receipt and a Purchase Confirmation email. You will also be directed to an online Passenger Information Form. You must complete your Passenger Information Form within 72 hours of purchase.
Any special requests, preferences and optional extras MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form. Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges as outlined in the Schedule of Fees below.
On purchasing this Travel Offer you are bound by TripADeal’s standard Terms and Conditions in addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined in this Important Information.
Please Note: all additional charges are payable direct to TripADeal (unless otherwise stated).
Travel offer is valid for travel on the 16th October 2017
Travel offer is valid for one person based on twin share
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers a mandatory single supplement applies
- Interior Stateroom: $1100
- Ocean View Stateroom: $1200
- Balcony Stateroom: $1400
Departure Dates (2017)
Sydney, *Melbourne, *Brisbane, *Adelaide, *Perth
*Melbourne/*Brisbane: $200 per person
*Adelaide/*Perth: $300 per person
Qantas Airways: ex SYD, *MEL, *BNE, *ADL or Cathay Pacific: ex *PER (subject to availability)
Stay behind in Hong Kong
$300 per person, subject to availability
- This fee does not include extra nights accommodation, meals or airport transfers
- No flight booking changes or cancellations permitted after air tickets have been issued
- Flight changes are subject to availability at the time of booking
Flight Class Upgrades
All cabins are subject to availability; some cabins may have restricted views
Interior Stateroom with a Virtual Balcony, a high-definition screen that spans nearly floor to ceiling, providing real-time views of the ocean and destinations.
4 Star (self-rated)
- Hong Kong: Park Hotel Hong Kong
*Please note: rooms offered are based on a lead-in room type, and are subject to availability based on seasonality. Properties will be confirmed, no later than two weeks prior to travel.
Extra Nights (Post Tour only)
- Hong Kong: $270 per room including breakfast
Please note: extra nights are subject to availability until the time of booking. Airport transfers are not included if you wish to stay behind
Maximum Room Capacity
- No child discounts. Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents
- Strictly valid for Children/infants 2 years old and over
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed
Land: Double or Twin Bedding (subject to availability)
Cruise: Twin Bedding (subject to availability)
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
Minimum group size 2, maximum group size 50 per vehicle
Optional Tours / Activities
- Shore excursions can be booked/reserved directly with the cruise line prior to travel (subject to availability)
- Shore excursions can also be booked whilst onboard (subject to availability)
- Visa fees and requirements (A visa for Vietnam is a strict requirement if travelling on an Australian passport)
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary (including any specialty restaurants onboard cruise)
- Mandatory gratuities/tipping: On any additional purchases made onboard
- Optional activities/tours (including any 'onshore' excursions as part of cruise)
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (Mandatory)
*** Please Note: A comprehensive travel Insurance policy must be organised BEFORE all details can be finalised with TripADeal.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
You will be responsible for all your personal belongings whilst on the tour. With regards to luggage, you must carry your own luggage from the coach to the hotel room and back to the coach. The driver will assist with the uploading and offloading of their luggage from the coach.
Fitness Level Required / Mobility:
Our coaches are not equipped with wheelchair access, so unfortunately our tours are currently not suitable for wheelchair users and those less mobile.
Please note; a basic level of fitness will be required. If you have any concerns please consult your healthcare provider prior to purchase/travel.
A tourist visa is a strict requirement for Vietnam if travelling on an Australian Passport.
****Please start arranging your visa at least 3 weeks prior to departure to account for any delays due to consulate operating hours
Please Note: Passengers who are not Australian citizens must check with the respective consulate or a visa agency to determine what their visa requirements are and what personal identification is required
TripADeal is proud to offer a range of travel insurance products.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring airline ticket or a Purchase Confirmation reissue
· 1st Change - $100.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider
· 2nd Change - $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider
· Subsequent changes - $250.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider
· Changes within 30 days of departure $350.00 person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider
· Changes within 14 days of departure $500.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider
Name Changes Due To Passenger Error
· If the incorrect name has been advised to TripADeal, charges of $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider will apply