Trip A Deal Pty Ltd ("tripadeal.com.au", "we" or “us”) try to ensure that we only promote Travel Offers that our members will enjoy. We understand, however, that occasionally, this is not always the case. This policy sets out the circumstances in which tripadeal.com.au may provide refunds to our members ("member" or "you") in respect of a specific Travel Offer
Tripadeal.com.au will provide an automatic refund where:
- we are required by law to do so;
- we have made a mistake in advertising a Travel Offer that fundamentally misstates the product or service that is the subject of the Travel Offer;
- prior to the redemption of the voucher during the Travel Voucher Redemption Period, the provider of the Travel Offer ceases trading or ceases to provide the goods or services that are the subject of the Travel Offer.
CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO NOT QUALIFY FOR REFUNDS
The following circumstances DO NOT qualify for refunds:
- where you have contacted us after the conclusion of the Travel Voucher validity period (all refund requests must be submitted in writing while the Travel Voucher is still valid)
- if you change your mind after you have purchased a Travel Offer (for whatever reason)
- if the Travel Offer experience did not meet your general expectations (for whatever reason)
- if you are unable to travel due to a medical condition or any other personal reason
- if you are unable to obtain your preferred time to experience the Travel Offer
- if you cannot redeem the Travel Offer prior to the end of the Travel Voucher Redemption Period due to travel or other personal commitments
- if you lose or misplace your Travel Voucher
- if the business on behalf of whom we are advertising a Travel Offer does not honour the terms of the Travel Offer because you have failed to present the voucher on redemption
- If the business does not have availability to redeem your voucher because you have not attempted to make a booking within a reasonable period of time (as determined by tripadeal.com.au) from the Travel Voucher Expiry Date
- if you cancel a scheduled appointment such that the cancellation voids the voucher in accordance with the business' cancellation policy (for example, if you don't 'show up' for a scheduled appointment, or cancel an appointment without providing the notice period as provided by the relevant cancellation policy)
- if you have had a dispute with the business on behalf of whom we are advertising the Travel Offer
- if you are late for your booking, and the business decides to cancel your voucher
SUBMITTING A REFUND REQUEST
A request for a refund must be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org. All members requesting a refund will be required to provide full particulars as to why they are not satisfied with the quality of the goods and services that are the subject of a Travel Offer.
Tripadeal.com.au will verify the validity and veracity of some or all of the particulars of a request for refund by consulting with the relevant merchant responsible for fulfilling the offer. Tripadeal.com.au may also ask you (by phone or email) to provide additional information in relation to the refund request.
In circumstances where we believe that a request for a refund does not fall within the scope of this policy, is misleading, incorrect and/or deceptive or is otherwise invalid, tripadeal.com.au may, in its absolute discretion, refuse a refund request. Tripadeal.com.au is under no obligation to provide you with reasons as to why your request has been refused. Please note: any fraudulent refund requests will be immediately referred to the relevant authorities.
REFUND VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT
The refund will be credited to your preferred bank account, according to the details provided by you during the refund request process. Any refund provided by tripadeal.com.au is in no way an admission of liability by or on behalf of tripadeal.com.au or the admission of any other fact in connection with any act or omission which led to the request for a refund being submitted by the member.
CHANGE TO POLICY
Tripadeal.com.au may change this policy at any time at our absolute discretion by posting the revised policy on this website. It is your responsibility to review the terms of this policy regularly. By visiting and using the TripADeal website you agree to abide by the terms of this policy.
Any feedback or questions regarding this policy should be emailed to email@example.com.