General Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with our terms and conditions. References to “us”, “we” and/or “our” in these booking terms and conditions shall mean TripADeal Pty Ltd. These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with our consultants, in-store, over phone or by email, as well as online bookings you make on our website.
By making a booking, which is deemed to have occurred at the time you receive a Purchase Confirmation, the person who makes the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed in the booking that:
1. He/she has fully read these terms and conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them
2. He/she has fully read the Important Information section specific to the deal they have purchased, and agrees to those terms as they are laid out.
4. He/she is 18 years of age or over and where making a booking with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services.
Completion of your booking signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
SUMMARY OF KEY INFORMATION
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel, with at least 6 months validity from the date of return and at least 2 blank pages at the time of travel.
While it is not mandatory, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance immediately after making your booking, including cancellation insurance should you be unable to travel.
For a quick quote or information on the products we provide, please ask your consultant or call us on 135 777
All TripADeal packages have minimum numbers required for the tour to depart. If minimum numbers are not reached we reserve the right to cancel and refund any Purchase Confirmation received for that tour less any third party charges previously deducted such as credit card fees and agent commissions. TripADeal is not responsible for reimbursing the cost of any additional expenses incurred due to the cancellation including but not limited to; airport parking, transfers, pet accommodation.
Immediately after payment you will receive a Purchase Confirmation with more information about the booking process. Please ensure you read this information carefully, as most of our travel offers will require you to submit an online Passenger Information Form by a specific deadline in order to finalise your booking. We will not be liable for any expenses, fines, penalties, costs or losses incurred in relation to a traveller’s failure to comply with the Booking Instructions listed on their Purchase Confirmation.
Flight information listed on your Purchase Confirmation is subject to change based on availability and airline schedule changes. This means some flights may arrive a day earlier or later, involve a transit, a stopover, or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control.
Final documentation will be sent to you approximately 6 weeks prior to your departure.
All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Price changes may be caused by a number of factors, including currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. We reserve the right to adjust any fees, charges or prices as necessary to reflect such cost increases.
We do not accept any responsibility for additional costs or losses incurred due to airline changes or cancellations.
Once flights have been confirmed and tickets have been issued all tickets are non-refundable
Cruise information listed on your Purchase Confirmation is subject to change based on availability and at the discretion of the cruise provider. Any special requests or changes to cruise bookings must be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form and are are strictly subject to availability. Any changes requested after cabins have been booked will incur charges. This includes name changes due to customer error. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees at the end of this document for more details.
Itinerary details listed on your Purchase Confirmation are subject to change based on availability and other external factors beyond TripADeal's control
Names supplied to TripADeal must be exactly as per your passport, including your middle name if applicable. If an incorrect name is supplied to TripADeal via the online Passenger Information Form and tickets are issued incorrectly this could result in a passenger being refused boarding at the time of departure. Name changes after tickets have been issued will incur additional charges from TripADeal and the airline as the ticket will have to be reissued.
Please see below for expanded details on the aforementioned points
All travellers must have a valid passport for international travel, with at least 6 months validity from the date of return and at least 2 blank pages at the time of travel. Visas, including transit visas and re-entry permits, are the passenger’s responsibility. You must ensure you’re aware of passport, visa, health and other requirements of the country or countries you intend to visit, and obtain all relevant documentation prior to travel. Any expenses, fines, penalties, costs or losses incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. TripADeal offers a visa processing service, so please call our team on 135 777 if you'd like our assistance.
Please note we need any updated passport details in writing to issue some of our tickets. If the updated passport details cannot be provided 8 weeks prior to departure, you may be booked on a different flight, train and/or be seated in a separate cabin than your travel companions (subject to availability.) Customers will be liable for any costs related to difference in fares where this occurs as wells as any change to the name(s) from the originally lodged Passenger Information Form submitted for your order.
VISAS AND HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Visa information provided in the Important Information on your Purchase Confirmation is correct at the time of publication, but is subject to change without notice at any time. It’s your responsibility to confirm visa requirements prior to travel and TripADeal is not obliged to compensate you in the event that visa advice changes after publication.
All travellers must possess physical and mental fitness well enough to travel. It’s your responsibility to ensure that you’re aware of any health requirements for your travel destination/s. For some countries, a failure to disclose a health condition may result in the applicable country refusing you entry, or in you being detained, expelled or repatriated from it. Vaccinations are strongly recommended for certain destinations and in some cases vaccination paperwork may be a condition of entry. Please note that vaccinations may be recommended well in advance of travelling.
If you do not obtain the correct Visa(s), for whatever reason, you will be liable for any associated costs and are not entitled to a TripADeal refund as this decision is outside of the control of TripADeal. Customers should check all visa requirements prior to purchase.
TripADeal will not accept any liability for declined visas, incorrect Visa's and/or processing time delays.
Any passengers carrying medical or mobility equipment may require a medical certificate. It is the passenger's responsibility to check any such requirements directly with the airline. Power and/or refrigeration requirements for medical or mobility equipment in some destinations cannot be guaranteed. If medical equipment is required, it is your responsibility to speak to a TripADeal consultant, to discuss any medical issues before purchasing. It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure any required batteries are safe and approved for travel, particularly with regard to airlines and cruise lines.
While it is mandatory, we strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen circumstances, as soon you have booked and paid for your trip as all bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
We also recommend your policy include (but is not limited to) cancellation, baggage, theft, personal liability, accident and medical cover, plus any other requirements specific to your travel plans. We're proud to offer a range of travel insurance products in partnership with My Travel Insurance. For a quick quote or information on the products we provide, please ask your consultant or call us on 135 777. If you purchase travel and decline travel insurance, you may be required to sign a disclaimer.
Trip a Deal ABN 50 149 240 433 AR 1238357 is an authorised representative of AGA Assistance Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and issued and managed by Allianz Global Assistance. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase a policy, the Authorised Representative receives a commission which is a percentage of your premium – ask us for more details.
It’s your responsibility to be aware of the safety, local conditions, and issues that may exist at your travel destination/s. We recommend that you contact the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) or visit their website www.smartraveller.gov.au for current advice. You can also register your travel plans with DFAT so you’re easily contactable in case of emergency.
Promotion of a travel offer on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer, but rather, are an invitation to travel. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason after that order has been placed, including but not limited to, an error in the price or description, the unavailability of any product or service, or an error in your order. In the event of a product or service not being available, you will have the choice to transfer your holiday to another deal or departure date. If we cancel your order, we will provide a full refund of any payment received. Once placed, you cannot cancel your order.
All travel offers listed on our website are heavily discounted and available for a limited time only. For this reason we require full payment at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable and can be made with Paypal, ZipMoney, by credit card or bank transfer. If paying by bank transfer, please note that your booking is not confirmed until the funds clear into our account. Some additional extras, supplements, and/or surcharges may be payable after purchase, as specified in the Important Information on your Purchase Confirmation. Any changes made to a booking after purchase will incur fees as listed in the Schedule of Fees at the end of this document.
Every travel offer has its own specific Important Information in addition to these terms and conditions. The Important Information is binding for that specific offer. In receiving your Purchase Confirmation you acknowledge that you have fully read and understood the Important Information that applies to that specific travel offer, as well as these terms and conditions.
Immediately after payment you will receive a Purchase Confirmation with more details about the booking process. Please ensure you read this information carefully, as most of our travel offers will require you to submit an online Passenger Information Form by a specific deadline in order to finalise your booking. We will not be liable for any expenses, fines, penalties, costs or losses incurred as a result of failure to comply with the Booking Instructions listed on your Purchase Confirmation.
If your Purchase Confirmation instructs you to submit an online Passenger Information Form, please note that the details contained on this form are final and will be used for ticketing purposes. Any booking changes requested after submitting the online Passenger Information Form cannot be guaranteed and will incur additional fees.
The Refund Policy is listed on our website and it’s your responsibility to ensure you read and fully understand this document. Your Purchase Confirmation is non-refundable, cannot be redeemed for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The Purchase Confirmation is valid only for the travel dates specified in the Important Information within the details of your deal. Once this validity period has expired, the Purchase Confirmation will be considered void and is non-refundable in full or in-part. If you elect to receive a Purchase Confirmation without specifying travel dates at purchase, all offers are subject to availability. We recommend making bookings at least 3 months in advance. Peak times such as weekends or holiday periods should be booked further in advance. We do not guarantee that services will be available at your preferred date and time.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen Purchase Confirmations, for any fraudulent use of the Purchase Confirmations unique reference number, or for any losses caused by your inability to access, print or download your Purchase Confirmation.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless stated otherwise. The prices of travel offers listed on our website include all taxes, charges and service fees, including GST (where applicable). All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Price changes may be caused by a number of factors, including currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. We reserve the right to adjust any fees, charges or prices as necessary to reflect such cost increases. We reserve the right not to honour any published prices that we determine were erroneous due to printing, clerical or electronic error. In the event of a price decrease, we are not obliged to refund you to match any subsequent price reductions after purchase. We reserve the right to modify, change, extend, or cancel the travel offer at any time.
CREDIT CARD SURCHARGE
For bookings made directly with TripADeal, a fee of 0.5% on Visa & MasterCard debit cards, 1.0% on Visa & MasterCard credit cards and 3.0% on American Express is applicable. For bookings made via a Travellers Choice agent, agency credit card surcharges will apply and may vary.
Flight information listed on your Purchase Confirmation is subject to change based on availability and airline schedule changes. This means some flights may arrive a day earlier or later, involve a transit, a stopover, or a substitute airline. These changes are beyond our control. Your specific flight itinerary will be confirmed as part of the booking process after receiving your Purchase Confirmation. If you have any concerns about this, please call us on 135 777.
Any changes you want to make made to flights after tickets have been issued will incur charges. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees for more details. Once flights have been confirmed and tickets have been issued all tickets are non-refundable. Minimum connecting times are as per IATA, airport and airline specifications. Flights sectors are booked as advised by the operating airline in accordance with their rules and corresponding airport regulations.
Once you have received your flight information, you are responsible for managing your booking. Namely; checking the departure time does not change. You can do this through the documentation sent to you or alternatively you can check the Airline website of phone the Airline directly. Airlines have the right to reschedule or cancel flights at anytime, and any such schedule changes are beyond our control. In the event of a schedule change, please notify the local tour guide/hotel/transfer service via the specific contact details provided in your travel pack. We do not accept any responsibility for additional costs or losses incurred due to airline changes or cancellations, this needs to be raised with your travel insurance provider. Any travellers purchasing an Australian domestic flight to the travel offers departure city are strongly recommended to arrive at the departure city one day earlier to avoid possible flight delays and cancellations.
Your flights are booked in what is called a ‘sequence’, if you miss a flight or are a “no-show” the remainder of your flights will be cancelled. Please note, this is not a decision taken by TripADeal, this is a decision taken by the Airline. In the event of your flights being cancelled, TripADeal is not able to reverse this decision. You will have to purchase new tickets.Note: significant delays of five hours or more may can result in a no-show and involuntary cancellation at your accommodation unless prior notice is provided, particularly if you are delayed arriving to a stopover destination. If, for any reason, you cannot make your flight and can let TripADeal know in advance we may be able to make changes to avoid losing the entire booking, this will incur extra costs.
At TripADeal we do not arrange seat selection and cannot always guarantee, for all of our deals that you will be sitting with your travelling companion/s. It is also important to highlight that some Airlines do not allow pre-selected seats. We strongly suggest you contact the Airline directly with seating allocation requirements and or arrive at the airport earlier to arrange your seating. While we do not add frequent flyer member details to bookings, you can do this directly with the Airline once you have your flight information.
Cruise information listed on your Purchase Confirmation is subject to change based on availability and at the discretion of the cruise provider. Any special requests or changes to cruise bookings must be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form and are are strictly subject to availability. Any changes requested after cabins have been booked will incur charges. This includes name changes due to customer error. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees at the end of this document.
Cabin category selection, cabin upgrades, and any other cruise-related requests are strictly subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Cabin placement is allotted on a Run of Ship basis and some cabins will have obstructed views.
When booking through TripADeal you are not entitled to membership discounts on top of your already discounted package. Once you have received your travel documentation you can lodge your membership details directly with the Cruise Company to be eligible for any relevant member benefits.
Itinerary details listed on your Purchase Confirmation are subject to change based on availability and other external factors beyond TripADeal's control. This includes, but is not limited to, itinerary elements such as accommodation, touring sites and schedule, ground transport, transfers and flight routing. In the event of an itinerary change, an alternative, of equal or higher standard, will be provided.
GROUP SIZE & MINIMUM NUMBERS
Many TripADeal packages have minimum numbers required for the tour to depart. If minimum numbers are not reached we reserve the right to cancel and refund any Purchase Confirmation received for that tour. Occasionally, a tour will be approved to go ahead, even if minimum numbers have not been reached. In this instance, TripADeal is not obliged to cancel, refund or compensate any passengers who have already received a Purchase Confirmation.
Many TripADeal packages have maximum numbers which are stated in the Important Information, and provide an indication of maximum group size per coach on the tour. Please note, it is intended as a guide only. International package tours often have multiple coaches departing on a single departure date. In some cases airport and hotel arrival and departure transfers will combine multiple groups. This is dependant upon airline scheduling and airport ground transport requirements.
Names supplied to TripADeal must be exactly as per your passport, including your middle name if applicable. If an incorrect name is supplied to TripADeal via the online Passenger Information Form and tickets are issued incorrectly this could result in a passenger being refused boarding at the time of departure. Name changes after tickets have been issued will incur additional charges from TripADeal and the airline as the ticket will have to be reissued.
Travel documentation will be sent to you via email approximately 6 weeks prior to departure, unless stated otherwise.
It’s your responsibility to check all of your travel document – including but not limited to flight tickets, visas and insurance – immediately upon receipt and advise us as soon as possible of any errors or changes required.
Please ensure you read your travel documents carefully for details on baggage allowances as these can vary from airline to airline and country to country. Excess baggage (if your airline allows it) can be expensive and is the responsibility of the traveller. TripADeal will not be liable for any expenses, fees, penalties, costs or losses associated with baggage allowances and excess baggage.
FREQUENT FLYER POINTS
Frequent Flyer memberships cannot be used to determine airline choice. Frequent Flyer points cannot be used to upgrade your flights with TripADeal. If Frequent Flyer memberships are applicable for your flights, it’s your responsibility to lodge your Frequent Flyer membership number directly with the airline at the time of check-in or by contacting the airline directly. TripADeal is not responsible for processing or recording your Frequent Flyer membership details.
Special requests, including but not limited to dietary and mobility requirements, are strictly subject to availability and must be advised on your online Passenger Information Form or at the time of booking with one of our Consultants. We will make every effort to accommodate special requests, however, these cannot be guaranteed.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
All bookings are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. We recommend you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy immediately after making your booking to cover you against cancellation. We will not be liable for any costs or losses incurred in the event that you cancel your booking.
Any changes to your booking, including but not limited to departure date, tour length, passenger name/s, and flight ticketing requests, are subject to availability and may will incur charges. Please refer to the Schedule of Fees at the end of this document for further details.
All cancellations must be provided in writing/email by the person who holds the booking, this cancellation needs to be confirmed by an employee at TripADeal.
All tour members are required to remain with the tour for its full duration. Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash. If you choose to leave the tour, we ask that you inform TripADeal or the local tour operator.
REFUSAL OF CARRIAGE
We retain the right to remove customers from the group for reasons that impact on the enjoyment or safety of other tour members, such as, but not limited to, the physical, medical or mental inability of customers to undertake the arrangements of the tour, unsocial or unruly behaviour, or the carriage of prohibited substances and materials.
Hotel descriptions are based on current hotel guides provided by suppliers and contractual agreements. Any facilities described are subject to change at any time. We have made reasonable enquiries to verify that the descriptions and details are accurate, but cannot warrant that they are. In the unlikely instance of a hotel change becoming necessary, the alternative property will be of a comparable or higher standard. Non-smoking rooms are request-able, however cannot be guaranteed, as not all hotels offer dedicated non-smoking rooms. Please note that hotel porterage is not included.
TWIN SHARE ROOMS
Typically our prices are based on Twin Share. Some deals to attract a mandatory single supplement for solo travellers which is outlined in the important booking information of each deal. For privacy reasons, TripADeal is unable to offer a roommate pairing service.
In some countries traditional hotels sometimes offer ‘French Twins’ which are 2 separate beds and mattresses attached together and sharing a single headboard.
When group sizes are considered too small to use a full-sized touring coach we reserve the right to use a smaller coach. Smaller coaches, and any vehicles used for local transfers, and occasional day excursions, may not have toilet facilities on board. Individual country and EEC laws regarding coach transportation will be abided by at all times.
TripADeal is not qualified nor permitted to ensure or guarantee the quality or value of any goods purchased or the suitability of any retail outlets visited during your tour. The purchasing of goods and the use of a credit card for those transactions is entirely at your own discretion. We will not be liable for any expenses, fees, penalties, costs or losses incurred as a result of transactions you make while travelling. Please also note, it is the responsibility of the individual to research and declare all relevant items when they are returning to Australia. Any items that are confiscated will not be compensated for.
We are committed to dealing with complaints quickly and effectively. If a problem occurs, you must attempt resolution locally with the service provider – such as the hotel, airline or tour operator – within 24 hours as a first step. Failure to follow this course will result in any following claim for compensation being reduced or denied. If you have complaints that you were unable to resolve on tour you must email that complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the completion of your travel. Failure to lodge a complaint within this time period will result in any following claim for compensation being reduced or denied. You must attach all relevant receipts and supporting documentation, including efforts made with the service provider to resolve it. All claims are subject to the terms laid out in our Refund Policy.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We arrange your holiday, which will be provided by suppliers that we believe to be reputable and to comply with the standards set down by their local authorities. Our obligation to you (and you expressly authorise us to) provide the relevant arrangements, bookings, ticketing and other ancillary and related services depending on the Travel Offer you have purchased. However we do not directly provide the transport, accommodation, meals or other facilities and services described on this website that you may receive on your holiday, all of which are provided by airlines, coach, rail and cruise operators, land carriers, hoteliers or suppliers of other services as principals. We agree to make the reservations with the principals offering the services described in your Travel Offer on these terms and conditions.
All travel documentation issued by TripADeal, including but not limited to purchase orders, receipts, vouchers, purchase confirmations, itineraries, tickets, coupons and contracts, is subject to the tariff terms and conditions contained in the contracts in use by the principal, and constitutes the sole contract between the principal and the passenger. Acceptance of such travel documentation constitutes acceptance of the foregoing.
Travel Offers are provided subject to the suppliers’ terms, conditions and limitations, which may not be expressly the subject of our contractual agreement and which may exclude or limit liability in respect of death, injury, delay, loss or damage to person or effects. We accept no responsibility for supplier terms, conditions or limitations and do not make or give any warranty or representation as to their standard. Your legal rights in connection with the provision of travel services are against the specific provider and, except to the extent a problem is caused by fault on our part, are not against us. Specifically, if for any reason (excluding fault on our part) any travel service provider is unable to provide the services that you have purchased, your rights are against that provider and not against TripADeal. This includes itinerary changes due to weather, delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond our control.
TripADeal is responsible to the purchaser for arranging supply of the services described on this website and according to the specific booking instructions of each Travel Offer, except where such services cannot be supplied or the itinerary is changed due to weather, delays or other causes of whatever kind or nature beyond the control of the Company.
In such circumstances, we will endeavour to arrange supply of comparable services and itineraries and there shall be no refund. In the absence of our own negligence, we are not liable for any cancellations, diversions, substitution of equipment, variations, postponements, or any other act, omission or default by airlines, coach, rail or cruise operators, land carriers, hoteliers or any other suppliers, nor for any consequences thereof, including but not limited to changes to services, accommodation or facilities.
Neither TripADeal nor any of our directors, employees, affiliates or agents accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage (including but not limited to loss or damage to persons, baggage and property), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, errors, omissions, default or negligence of suppliers; or caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control including but not limited to severe weather, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, failure of equipment or machinery, war, civil disturbance and malevolent acts. We are not responsible for any criminal conduct by any third parties.
TripADeal does not accept responsibility or liability for any acts, errors, omissions, default or negligence of any person not its direct employee or under its exclusive control, including any government or governmental authority, officer or employee; and also including any employees or agents of any of our suppliers such as airlines, coach, rail, cruise or ferry operators, shipping companies, or any other transport providers; hoteliers or other accommodation providers; land carriers, tour operators, tour guides, tour directors, travel agents, or the providers of any other meals, facilities, goods or services on your holiday or in relation to it and over whom TripADeal has no direct control.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for any requirements, terms or conditions of any third party who provides some service in the course of your holiday. All bookings made by TripADeal with transport or other service providers on your behalf are subject to the requirements, terms and conditions of those suppliers which may not be expressly the subject of our contractual agreement, particularly in relation to the applicable laws, policies and requirements of any government, governmental authority or employee including visa, entry, exit or transit.
In the event of the customer occupying a motor coach transport seat fitted with a safety belt, neither TripADeal nor any related agent or supplier will be liable for injury, illness, death or other loss, damage or claim arising from any incident or accident where the safety belt is not being worn correctly at the time of such incident or accident.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for your acts, omissions, defaults, conduct, state of health, condition or circumstances, or failure to comply with the terms, conditions and requirements of any service provider, or country or governmental authorities. If you decide that you do not wish to visit a country or part of a country you had intended to visit because of any law, condition or requirements of any government or governmental authority, official, servant or agent, or because of circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to force majeure, severe weather or civil unrest, you are responsible for any costs, expenses, charges, fees, losses or damage incurred as a consequence and any cancellation or amendment fees.
TRIPADEAL CREDIT & PROMOTIONAL COUPONS / VOUCHERS
Any TripADeal Credit granted is valid for 12 months from date of issue. TripADeal Credit must be declared at time of purchase and may be used towards any Travel Offer listed on www.tripadeal.com.au - unless otherwise stated. TripADeal Credit is not valid for use on associated travel services, concierge flight tickets, travel visas, travel insurance, Vouchers, or any optional extras / supplements / surcharges associated with a current or previous travel deal. To redeem please contact TripADeal on 135 777 or online by entering the Voucher number at checkout. All bookings are subject to availability and you will be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Important Information of whichever travel deal you select. Payment for your chosen Travel Offer is required in full, together with the redemption of the TripADeal Credit. No change given for purchases below the TripADeal Credit value. The credit must be redeemed in one transaction and any unused amount will be forfeited. TripADeal Credit must be used within the stated validity period or else it will be deemed void. It is non refundable, non redeemable for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/promotion or Gift Certificate. Competition Winners are to refer to specific Terms and Conditions tied to the competition entry.
TRIPADEAL GIFT VOUCHER
Any TripADeal Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue. TripADeal Gift Vouchers must be declared at time of purchase and may be used towards any Travel Offer listed on www.tripadeal.com.au at time of presentation. TripADeal Gift Vouchers are not valid for use on associated travel services, concierge flight tickets, travel visas, travel insurance, or any optional extras / supplements / surcharges associated with a current or previous travel deal. To redeem please contact TripADeal on 135 777 or online by entering the Gift Voucher number at checkout. All bookings are subject to availability and you will be bound by the Terms and Conditions and Important Information of whichever travel deal you select. Payment for your chosen Travel Offer is required in full, together with the redemption of the TripADeal Gift Voucher. Change will be given for purchases below the TripADeal Gift Voucher value via a Credit Note. The credit must be redeemed in one transaction and any unused amount will be forfeited. TripADeal Credit must be used within the stated validity period or else it will be deemed void. It is non refundable, non redeemable for cash, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring airline ticket or Travel Voucher reissue.
- 1st Change - $100.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider.
- 2nd Change - $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider.
- Subsequent changes - $250.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider.
- Changes within 30 days of departure $350.00 person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider.
- Changes within 14 days of departure $500.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider.
PLEASE NOTE: Any changes made to flights after tickets have been issued will incur additional charges. Once flights have been confirmed and tickets have been issued all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name Changes Due To Passenger Error
If the incorrect name has been advised to TripADeal, charges of $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline / cruise company / other travel provider will apply.
This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state of New South Wales.
If any part or provision of these General Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.
SIGN-UP TO NEWSLETTER GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail. Who can enter
WHO CAN ENTER
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
5. The Promoter is Trip A Deal Pty Ltd (ABN 50149240433) (the 'Promoter'). The Promoter's address is 1 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW 2481.How to enter
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below) sign up to our Newsletter Database via a pop-up on our website (www.tripadeal.com.au)
7. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
8. Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
9. Only one entry per person will be permitted. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
10. The competition commences on 05/04/2017 at 09:00 AM and closes 31/12/2018 at 11:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). Individual open, close and draw dates are listed in the table below. All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
11. The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at Promoter's Premises at 1 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 on the dates below at 04:00PM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
Open 05/04/2017 at 09:00 AM, Close 30/04/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 01/05/2017 at 4:00pm, Publish c05/05/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500, Open 06/05/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 17/06/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 19/06/2017 at 4:00pm Publish 19/06/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $5000, Open 19/06/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 30/06/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 03/07/2017 at 4:00pm, Publish 05/07/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500. Open 01/07/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 31/07/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 01/08/2017 at 4:00pm, Publish 07/08/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500. Open 01/08/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 31/08/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 01/09/2017 at 4:00pm, Publish 05/09/2017 at 4:00pm, $500. Open 01/09/2017 at 12:00 AM, Draw 30/09/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 02/10/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500. Open 01/10/2017 at 12:00 AM, Draw 31/10/2017 at 11:59 PM, Publish 01/11/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500. Open 01/11/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 30/11/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 01/12/2017 at 4:00pm, Publish 05/12/2017 at 4:00pm, Prize $500. Open 01/12/2017 at 12:00 AM, Close 31/12/2017 at 11:59 PM, Draw 15/01/2018 at 4:00pm, Prize $500.
12. The winners will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on the dates listed above at www.tripadeal.com.au for 28 days.
13. Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
14. The Promoter may conduct such further draws on 16/04/2018 (at 11:00 at Promoter's Premises at 1 Banksia Drive, Byron Bay, NSW 2481) as the original draw in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw. Their names will also be published on 23/04/2018 at www.tripadeal.com.au for 28 days.
PRIZE ON OFFER
15. The total prize pool is valued at up to $9000 (Including GST), as at 4/05/2017.
16. The total number of competition winners in this competition is nine. The prizes on offer are:
Number of Winners of $500 TripADeal Gift Vouchers = 8
Number of Winners of $5000 TripADeal Gift Vouchers = 1
Further Terms and Conditions
17. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
18. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
19. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
23. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Privacy Collection statement
24. By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
27. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
29. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
33. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPM/17/01687.