The Pearle of Cable Beach Broome
- Escape to an oasis in the Australian Outback
- Receive Daily Breakfast, Spa Vouchers & More
Where else in the world does red-earth meet pristine sand and crystal-blue waters? Broome is a uniquely Australian oasis full of natural beauty, and here's the perfect opportunity to experience it's magic with a stay at the luxurious The Pearle of Cable Beach Broome.
Treat yourself to 5 or 7 nights for 2 people in a lush tropical setting in the outback coastal town of Cable Beach, Broome. Enjoy daily continental breakfast at the onsite Pearle Cafe. Experience The Pearle Spa with 2 x $50 spa vouchers per package, discounts on a beach camel ride and extend your relaxation with a late checkout. The Pearle of Cable Beach Broome is the perfect place to experience all the trimmings of a luxury resort in a remote, Australian outpost.
About the PropertyShow All
The Pearle is Broome's finest self contained luxury Resort set in a lush tropical setting. It sets the benchmark for the finest self- contained accommodation Broome and Western Australia has to offer.
Situated in one of Australia's most unique and ruggedly beautiful tourist destinations, The Pearle offers the perfect blend of modern resort living and Australian outback adventure.
Cocooned in its own exclusive tropical oasis, The Pearle of Cable Beach offers an unforgettable holiday experience for the discerning traveller.
**Certificate of excellence - Tripadvisor
Just a 10-minute drive from Broome Airport and Broome city centre, which is known as the southern gateway to the Kimberley. Gantheaume Point is also only a short 10-minute drive away. The beach is also only a 15 - 20 minute stroll from the resort.
Getting to Broome
Direct flights are available to Broome from Perth with an approximate flight time of 2.5 hours. Qantas flies direct from Perth, Darwin, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (please note that Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane only fly direct during the dry season). AirNorth flies from Darwin and Kununurra.
Virgin Australia has direct flights to Broome from Perth and Darwin and does offer connections from other destinations.
30 sqm room, including a balcony/patio with resort views. King or Twin King Singles. Private ensuite with walk in rain shower, enjoy a free range of toiletries and a hair dryer.
- LCD TV with 15 FREE Foxtel Channels
- Bar Fridge
- Coffee and Tea making facilities
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Large Ensuite with walk in rain shower
- Small balcony with outdoor furniture
- Clock Radio/Ipod dock
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Commissioned local artwork
- The Pearle Cafe
- The Pearle Day Spa
- Exclusive private setting
- Manicured tropical gardens
- 25m Infinity Pool- Heated during the dry season and chilled during the summer season
- 24 hour onsite management
- Tour desk
- Internet station with limited free use
- Resort shop
- Late checkout lounge
- Guest laundry
- Hampers available on request
DEAL InclusionsShow All
- Enjoy daily continental breakfast in the Pearle Cafe
- Receive 2 x $50 spa vouchers per package at The Pearle Spa
- Relax with a 6pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Receive a housekeeping service mid-stay
- Stay connected with complementary Wifi
- Receive $25 off a 40min Magical Morning Tour with Red Sun Camels (per adult)
- Receive 1x $50 credit to be used towards a three-day car rental with Broome Broome Car Hire
- Receive a 15% discount off any tour when 2 adults book with Broome Trike Tours
- Receive 2-for-1 tickets on the Willie Creek Pearls 4-hour Pearl Farm Tour including refreshments, plus a $50 credit towards a piece of Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl jewellery.
contact infoShow All
The Pearle of Cable Beach Broome
14 Millington Rd, Cable Beach WA 6726
Important infoShow Less
Please confirm your booking direct with the resort after purchase, your online booking instructions will appear on your voucher.
Bookings must be confirmed by the Book By Date 31st March 2018. Please note: TripADeal recommends confirming your booking as soon as possible to secure preferred dates, all bookings are subject to availability
Any special requests, preferences and optional extras MUST be clearly stated in the Special Request Field. Any change after submitting your Guest Information Form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges as outlined in the Schedule of Fees below.
On purchasing this Travel Offer you are bound by the General Terms and Conditions in addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined in this Important Information.
Email your booking request within 14 days from the date of purchase and if you don't get your preferred dates within the validity period of the package then we will give you a FULL refund. For a full refund evidence of an attempted booking must be provided to our Customer Service Team via email no more than 3 days after the 14 day period. We will aim to secure your preferred dates (please email 3 preferred dates on booking request, dates must be at least 5 days apart) and if they are still unavailable, a full refund will be payable.
Please Note: all additional charges are payable direct to the Resort unless stated otherwise.
Travel offer is valid for travel until the 30th June 2018.
Travel offer is valid for 2 people based on twin share
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers no discounts apply
6th October 2017 - 30th June 2018.
Please note the following surcharges apply and are payable directly to the resort
* 3rd April - 17th May 2018
- 5 Night Package: $150 per room
- 7 Night Package: $210 per room
Mid Season/Christmas & Easter:
* 23rd December 2017 - 7th January 2018
* 30th March - 2nd April 2018
* 18th May - 30th June 2018
- 5 Night Package: $300 per room
- 7 Night Package: $420 per room
Room Type Offered
Pearle Guest Room
Combining Multiple Bookings
A maximum of 2 vouchers can be combined per stay.
Please note: extra nights are subject to availability until confirmation with the property.
Maximum Room Capacity
- 1 x child 0 – 2 years can stay for a surcharge of $150 per package sharing existing bedding with parents, and does NOT count towards room count
- 1 x complementary cot/crib can be provided upon request (subject to availability)
- Children 3 years and over are classed as adults
- Suitable for all ages
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed.
Extra Person Policy
- 1 x King Bed or 2 x King Singles (subject to availability)
Adjoining Rooms (Interconnecting Rooms)
- Domestic transfers / flights
- Meals/beverages not stated under 'Deal Inclusions'
- Optional gratuities/tipping
- Optional activities/tours
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
Information regarding local discounts will be provided by The Pearle Cable Beach in a holiday passbook. Terms and Conditions will apply.
- Daily room servicing is not provided however you will receive one complete mid-stay service during your stay. For other service options inquire upon check-in.
- Spa Vouchers: The 2 x $50 spa vouchers for The Pearle Day Spa and cannot be combined or transferred to cash. Each voucher can be used towards one treatment per person (not valid for manicures or pedicures)
- Breakfast inclusion does not include beverages
- Red Sun Camels: Magical Morning Camel Ride - two passengers travel per camel and an individual's weight must not exceed 100kg. In addition there is a combined weight limit of 165kg per couple. Any couples exceeding 165kg will each be required to ride on their own camel and as such will be charged for two seats.
- Please note: the 6pm late checkout is strictly subject to availability and resort occupancy at time of travel. Guests must checkout before 6:00pm WA local time
- Willie Creek Pearls: All tours including scenic helicopter flights are subject to weather conditions. Willie Creek Pearls reserves the right to cancel or change tours without notice. Willie Creek Pearls shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, delay, loss or damage caused by the provision of, or failure to provide, any services listed in this brochure. All tour prices and times are current at the time of printing and may be subject to change. Willie Creek Pearls require 24 hours’ notice of any tour booking cancellation. Less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation will incur a charge of 100% of the tour price. Coach pick up and tour time will be confirmed at time of booking. Children under 16 years of age must travel with a parent or guardian. Bookings essential for all self-drive visitors. Family refers to two adults and two children under 16 years of age. Prices are subject to change.
- The $50 vouchers are not available in conjunction with any other offer. One voucher per transaction. Voucher is not available for use between June – August.
- Strictly no refunds for this voucher for amendments and change of date - fees are at the resort's discretion/policy
- Any changes to confirmed bookings are at the discretion of the property and charges may apply
- Package cannot be split
- Offer only available for consecutive nightly stays
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or on existing reservations
- Voucher is non-combinable with any other promotions
- Any unused portion of the package is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other services or cash
We are proud to offer a range of travel insurance products - please ask your Travel Consultant for more information.
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring a Purchase Confirmation reissue.
· 1st Change - $100.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the travel/accommodation provider.