After purchase, you will receive a receipt and a Purchase Confirmation email. You will also be directed to an online Passenger Information Form. You must complete your Passenger Information Form within 24 hours of purchase.
Any special requests, preferences and optional extras MUST be clearly stated in your Passenger Information Form. Any change requested after submitting your Passenger Information form cannot be guaranteed, is strictly subject to availability and will incur surcharges as outlined in the Schedule of Fees below.
On purchasing this Travel Offer you are bound by TripADeal’s standard Terms and Conditions in addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined in this Important Information
Please Note: all additional charges are payable direct to TripADeal (unless otherwise stated).
Travel offer is valid for travel on the 17th October 2017
Travel offer is valid for one person based on twin share
Single Traveller Supplement
For solo travellers a mandatory single supplement applies
- Ocean View Stateroom: $899
- Balcony Stateroom: $999
17 October 2017
All cabins are subject to availability; some cabins may have restricted views
4 Star (self-rated)
- Cruise: Royal Caribbean Cruises - ‘Ovation of the Seas’ ship
Maximum Room Capacity
- No child discounts. Full price applies for all children travelling with their parents
- Strictly valid for Children/infants 2 years old and over
Please note: Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult 18 years old and over to travel. No unaccompanied minors allowed
Twin bedding (subject to availability)
Adjoining Rooms (Interconnecting Rooms)
GENERAL TOUR INFORMATION
Minimum group size 2
Optional Tours / Activities
- Shore excursions can be booked/reserved directly with the cruise line prior to travel (subject to availability)
- Shore excursions can also be booked whilst onboard (subject to availability)
- International flights / transfers
- Visa fees and requirements (A visa for Vietnam is a strict requirement if travelling on an Australian passport)
- Meals/beverages not stated in the itinerary (including any specialty restaurants onboard cruise)
- Gratuities/tipping: On any additional purchases made onboard
- Optional activities/tours (including any 'onshore' excursions as part of cruise)
- Personal expenses
- Return airport & port transfers
- Travel insurance (Strongly recommended)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
Gratuities (tips) that are not pre-payable (e.g. - alcoholic beverages, shore excursions etc) will be automatically charged to your onboard account.
Fitness Level Required / Mobility:
Our vehicles are not equipped with wheelchair access, so unfortunately our tours are currently not suitable for wheelchair users and those less mobile.
Please note; a basic level of fitness will be required. If you have any concerns please consult your healthcare provider prior to purchase/travel.
A tourist visa is a strict requirement for Vietnam if travelling on an Australian Passport. If participating in a Royal Caribbean shore excursion a Blanket Visa may be available for purchase on board. Please re-confirm these details with Royal Caribbean at least 3 weeks prior to cruise departure.
****Please start arranging your visa at least 3 weeks prior to departure to account for any delays due to consulate operating hours
Please Note: Passengers who are not Australian citizens must check with the respective consulate or a visa agency to determine what their visa requirements are and what personal identification is required.
TripADeal is proud to offer a range of travel insurance products in partnership with My Travel Insurance.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
This includes booking changes requested by you, including but not limited to those changes requiring airline ticket or a Purchase Confirmation reissue.
· 1st Change - $100.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider.
· 2nd Change - $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider.
· Subsequent changes - $250.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider.
· Changes within 30 days of departure $350.00 person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider.
· Changes within 14 days of departure $500.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider.
Name Changes Due To Passenger Error
· If the incorrect name has been advised to TripADeal, charges of $150.00 per person + any additional charges applied by the airline/ cruise company/ other travel provider will apply.